A travel guitar for the serious electric guitar player.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Vintage is a full 24-¾ scale electric travel guitar featuring Traveler Guitar's classic Pocket RockIt onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and switch between clean and distortion tones. The EG-1 Vintage features a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. In addition, the EG-1 Vintage includes an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. A Deluxe gig bag is included and it fits in an airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Classic Pocket RockIt Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean & /Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Full-Size Humbucker
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Vintage White
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-5/8"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28-1/2"
- Overall Depth: 2-1/4"
- Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Body Width: 10-1/2"
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31-1/2" x 13" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" aux-in
Serious traveler? Serious guitarist? This travel guitar is for you!