Tone shaping for any signal source with a Drive control, footswitchable bypass, and SansAmp circuitry.
The Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI Instrument Preamp Pedal provides detailed tone-shaping possibilities for acoustic guitars, electric guitars, and electric and upright basses, either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier. The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube preamp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some edge-- ranging from just a little to over-the-top.
- Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
- 1/4" 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
- 1/4" and XLR outputs with selectable levels
- Parallel, unaffected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel
- Mid Shift ranges from 160Hz to 3kHz, +/- 16dB
- Blend has a regular full-size knob control
- Rumble Filter switch removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies that cause boominess and audible handling noises associated with acoustic guitars and also complements other instruments, such as electric guitar, for a snappier, more in-your-face sound
- Air switch adds top-end clarity and sparkle to acoustics and complements other instruments, as well as vocals, for more definition and more open sound