TuneCore Music Distribution: Enabling artists to be heard worldwide.
TuneCore is the premier digital music distribution company with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. TuneCore believes all artists, from emerging to established, should have affordable and equal access to all channels of music distribution. TuneCore makes it easy for you to distribute your music and gives you a fair deal.
TuneCore helps you:
• Share your music with the world and grow your fan base
• Get an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution to distribute your music worldwide to your choice of 74+ store partners like iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Google Play & more for an annual, flat fee
• Keep 100% of your sales revenue and rights
• Get Daily Sales Trend Reports with iTunes, Amazon MP3 and Spotify so you can track your success
Plus, with TuneCore Music Distribution you get:
• Clear accounting and monthly music sales reports
• 24/7 access to your account and your money so you can withdraw your funds anytime
• Free UPC and ISRCs for your release
• Tips for building your music career
• Custom cover art, if needed
• Industry-leading artist support
TuneCore Album Distribution from Guitar Center works in two simple steps:
1. You’ll receive a Redemption Code via an email after you checkout.
2. From a link in the email, you’ll click to a special TuneCore redemption page where you will redeem your code for one (1) Album Distribution Credit that will be automatically applied to your TuneCore account. You can use your Album Distribution Credit whenever you’re ready to distribute your album. (Note, if you don’t already have a TuneCore account, it’s easy to register for a free account.)
Join the Successful TuneCore Artist Community
The TuneCore artist community has earned over $330 million in revenue and sold over 4 billion music units through streams and downloads. Join the TuneCore Artist community to get your music heard, shared and discovered. TuneCore has partnered with hundreds of thousands of artists and labels, ranging from indie artists to high profile performers, including: Drake, The Civil Wars, Sonic Youth, Beck, Jay-Z, Aretha Franklin, Keith Richards, Blood On The Dance Floor, Public Enemy, Willie Nelson, MGM Studios, Moby, Girl Talk & Brian Eno.