TASCAM LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
2. Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
3. Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
4. Damage occuring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
5. Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
6. Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
7. Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
WHO MAY ENFORCE THE WARRANTY
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Heads and disk drives are warranted for ninety (90) days from date of original purchase. Labor is warranted for ninety (90) days from date of original purchase.
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR
We will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
HOW YOU CAN GET WARRANTY SERVICE
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact us. We either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory. Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Any implied warranties, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
1. Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss; or
2. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
To Locate an Authorized Service Center in Your Area