"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Spector Legend 4X Classic Electric Bass Guitar Holoflash
The Spector Korean factory was opened in 1986. Since that time the factory has done nothing but improve the quality and value of these entry-level basses. Played by professional musicians everyday, th... Click To Read More About This Product
The Spector Korean factory was opened in 1986. Since that time the factory has done nothing but improve the quality and value of these entry-level basses. Played by professional musicians everyday, these basses are incredibly well-made using quality materials and components.
The Spector Legend 4X Classic Electric Bass Guitar features Spector TonePump Jr.. active tone controls and EMG Pickups.
In addition to these quality electronics, the construction materials are professional quality, from three-piece maple necks and rosewood fingerboards to Genuine Quilt Maple Tops over maple bodies.
Case sold separately.
- NS-bass shape
- Maple body construction
- High gloss finish
- 3-piece maple neck construction
- Rosewood fingerboard:
- 24 frets
- 34" scale length
- 16" radius
- Pearl dot neck inlays
- Color: black
- Spector die cast bridge
- SPECTOR TonePump Jr. tone circuit
- 9-volt active - bass and treble
- Bridge pickup: EMG SSD
- Neck pickups: EMG SSD
- Pickup type: passive - dual coil
- Width at nut: 1.56"
String spacing at bridge: 0.70"
Truss hex key size: 4mm
Bridge hex key size: 2mm
- Nontransferable 5 year warranty on Performance and Professional series.
- Nontransferable limited lifetime warranty on European and US models.
- Nontransferable 90 day warranty on B-stock and refurbished items (cosmetic defects not covered.)
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web