"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones Diatonic Alto, Ax-Gb
Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes are made of birch plywood. Sonor equips the Global Be... Click To Read More About This Product
Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes are made of birch plywood. Sonor equips the Global Beat Xylophone with a carrying bag to stow 3 bars (2x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat).
- Bars are made from a South American Hardwood from Brazil called "Sucupira"
- Tuned to A 440
- Added Features: mallet storage, chromatic bar bag, flexible rubber pins, note name stamped in the middle of the bars & inside each resonator chamber
- Each 16-bar diatonic xylophone includes one Bb & two F# bars plus one pair of mallets
- Accessories: A carrying bag to show 3 bars (2 x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat)
- Bars: Scupira bars 35 x 18 mm
- Mallets: 1 pair SCH 11
- Number of Bars: 16 bars
- Resonator Box: Resonator made of birchwood, ply-wood
- Scale: C-major scale with f-sharp2, b-flat2 and f-sharp3
- Tonal Range: c2-a3
- Tuning: Fundamental tuning
- Type: soprano
One year warranty on hardware. 2 year warranty on shells.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web