The Sonor Palisono Diatonic Tenor-Alto Xylophone uses bars made of a specially developed fiberglass material. The sound characteristics are similar to rosewood. The uniform structure of the xylophone bar material is superior to rosewood and does not readily absorb moisture, the cause of intonation problems. Palisono bars are heavier than rosewood and therefore rebound less when struck sharply. Sonor Diatonic Xylophones include all F#s, Bbs, and a pair of mallets.
Protect Your Gear
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Sonor Palisono Diatonic Tenor-Alto Xylophone
One year warranty on hardware. 2 year warranty on shells.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice