Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes are made of birch plywood. Sonor equips the Global Beat Xylophone with a carrying bag to stow 3 bars (2x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat).
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones Diatonic Soprano, Sx-Gb
Item # 466685 | Condition: Info
Protect Your Gear
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones Features:
- Bars are made from a South American Hardwood from Brazil called "Sucupira"
Tuned to A 440
Added Features: mallet storage, chromatic bar bag, flexible rubber pins, note name stamped in the middle of the bars & inside each resonator chamber
Each 16-bar diatonic xylophone includes one Bb & two F# bars plus one pair of mallets
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones Specifications:
- Accessories: A carrying bag to show 3 bars (2 x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat)
Bars: Scupira bars 35 x 18 mm
Mallets: 1 pair SCH 11
Number of Bars: 16 bars
Resonator Box: Resonator made of birchwood, ply-wood
Scale: C-major scale with f-sharp2, b-flat2 and f-sharp3
Tonal Range: c2-a3
Tuning: Fundamental tuning
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones
One year warranty on hardware. 2 year warranty on shells.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice