"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure SLX2/BETA87A Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone Band H19
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 Transmitter with Beta 87A Supercardioid Microphone. The SLX2 includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionalit... Click To Read More About This Product
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 Transmitter with Beta 87A Supercardioid Microphone. The SLX2 includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. Its design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. With a smooth, tailored response for warm, accurate sound, the Beta 87A vocal microphone leads the field for studio-quality sound in live performance.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Beta87A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction
- 50 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
Dimensions (including Beta87A cartridge)(Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web