The Shure PSM900 wireless personal monitor system offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button. The wireless system's precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Shure P9T wireless transmitter
The Shure P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Its connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. The P9T includes a rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and a power supply.
Shure P9R bodypack receiver
The Shure P9R is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver made for use with the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in an incredibly thin form factor. Its patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick-and-easy reference.
Just add a pair of your favorite headphones and you're good to go with this Shure wireless system.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- On stage musicians
- House of worship
- P9T transmitter
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
- P9R bodypack receiver
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6dB @ 10kHz)
- Volume and balance controls