"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure MX392/S Microflex Boundary Microphone
This Shure Microflex MX392 is a small, low-profile surface-mounted electret condenser boundary microphone designed for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. The MX392/S supercardi... Click To Read More About This Product
This Shure Microflex MX392 is a small, low-profile surface-mounted electret condenser boundary microphone designed for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. The MX392/S supercardioid mic features high sensitivity and a wide frequency range make them especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The MX392/S has an supercardioid pickup pattern and is recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring narrow or more distant coverage.
Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex plate microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges. Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound for every application.
In addition, the mic's programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. The Shure MX392/S surface-mount microphone includes a programmable membrane on/off switch, logic input/output terminals, an on/off indicator LED, screw terminal connections, and an attached 12 ft. (3.7 m) unterminated cable.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Logic input/output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers
- Advanced RF filtering
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Pickup angle (-3 dB): 115 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (1 kHz ref. 1 V per Pascal ): -26.5 dBV/Pa (47.3 mV)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kOhm load): 116 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 72.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 22.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range at 1 kOhm Load: 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- 3 of the preamplifier XLR output connector.
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degree F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 3.1" x 2.08" x .750", (7.940 x 5.304 x 1.905 cm)
- Furnished Accessories: Zippered bag, In-line Preamp, #4 hex wrench
- All measurements taken with microphone mounted on a wooden surface 30 in. x 30 in. (76.2 cm x 76.2 cm)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web