"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gai... Read More
The Shure Microflex MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
Phantom power required? +5 V DC (130 Î¼A minimum)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web