"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Shure BLX24/B58 Handheld Wireless System with Beta 58A Capsule Band H10
The BLX24/B58 system contains the Shure BLX2 transmitter equipped with a Beta 58 capsule, and a BLX4 tabletop receiver. The Beta 58 is a professional quality mic capsule with a neodymium element and a... Click To Read More About This Product
The BLX24/B58 system contains the Shure BLX2 transmitter equipped with a Beta 58 capsule, and a BLX4 tabletop receiver. The Beta 58 is a professional quality mic capsule with a neodymium element and a crisp, clear sound. It is the mic element of choice of many of the world's finest vocalists.
The BLX4 receiver is a sleek, lightweight design with many features that ordinarily are found only on much more expensive models including one touch QuickScan, which locates the best open frequency automatically, and an LCD with detailed RF and audio metering.
Shure's best cardioid dynamic housed in a rugged handheld transmitter means great sound and day-in, day-out reliability..
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web