The Shure MX400DP Microflex Desktop Base is wired for use with Shure MX405 and MX410 Miniature Gooseneck model microphones. It includes a 20 ft (6.1 m.) attached cable with 3-pin XLR connector. The MX400 desktop mic stand is ideal for permanent installation in conference rooms, churches, and similar facilities.
Protect Your Gear
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Shure MX400DP Microflex Desktop Mic Base Features:
- Logic enabled for LED and mute control
20 ft (6.1m) attached XLR cable
Programmable mute switch (push to mute, push to talk, logic, local)
Low cut filter
CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
Dimensions (W x D x H): 3-7/16" x 5-3/4" x 1-11/16" (87 x 146 x 43 mm)
Shure MX400DP Microflex Desktop Mic Base
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice