Includes a bodypack transmitter, ME3 headworn microphone, and a rackmountable receiver.
When Sennheiser evolutionized the world of performance wireless microphones with the original evolution series, they introduced startling new technology and innovative design. Now, they are again pushing the limits of performance, audio quality, ruggedness and ease of use. They've redesigned the evolution series from the inside out for G2 with features such as much smaller body packs, larger backlit LCD displays, AutoScan function on all receivers, 36MHz switching bandwidth, and the most intuitive user interfaces available.
For increased flexibility and power, the 300 Series is an excellent choice. It gives you eight switchable presets (reprogrammable to any of the 1440 available frequencies), peak-hold level and battery meter status indicators, and variable-level balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" connectors. In addition, an alphanumeric name can be assigned to the receiver.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- System includes: EM 300 G2 rackmount receiver with GA 2 rackmounting kit, SK 300 G2 bodypack transmitter, ME3 headworn microphone
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Rack mount included
- Transmitter with backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Receiver features user-friendly menu operation via two-color backlit graphics display (green = OK; red = warning)
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- 4-step battery status display, also transmitted to receiver
- Mute function for the transmitter