Includes SK100G2, SKP100G2, EK100G2, ME2 Omni lavalier, and CL100 audio output cable.
Sennheiser redesigned the evolution series from the inside out with features such as much smaller body packs, larger backlit LCD displays, AutoScan function on all receivers, 36MHz switching bandwidth, and intuitive user interfaces.
This evolution Wireless G2 100 Series UHF wireless system is perfect for any musical style, and offers four switchable presets (reprogrammable to any of the 1440 available frequencies), a true diversity receiver for stable, high-quality transmission, and high-quality metal construction that will stand up to the rigors of life on the road. The system features variable-level 1/4" unbalanced TS and XLR balanced connectors.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1440 frequencies within a 36MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Smaller bodypack transmitters and receivers (30% smaller than current EW)
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories)
- Transmitter battery status telemetry on all models
- Audio signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- External charging contacts on 300 and 500 series bodypacks