"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 572 G3 Pro Instrument Wireless System Band A
The Sennheiser ew 572 G3 Pro Wireless System keeps the tone you've worked so hard to create while clearing the stage of cables. Guitarists and bass guitarists will enjoy the features of this system ev... Click To Read More About This Product
The Sennheiser ew 572 G3 Pro Wireless System keeps the tone you've worked so hard to create while clearing the stage of cables. Guitarists and bass guitarists will enjoy the features of this system even before they play a single note. In addition to automatic wireless setup via the enhanced sync function, the components can be programmed without transmitting RF (silent configuration mode). The wireless ew 572 G3 Pro also is equipped with soundcheck mode, which checks the signal strength and the RF and audio levels continuously on the large front panel display. An enhanced AF frequency response that starts at 25Hz satisfies even the most discriminating 5-string bass players. An integrated 5-band equalizer, guitar tuner, and a guitar cable virtual length emulator complete this feature-rich Sennheiser wireless set.
The ew 572 G3 wireless instrument system includes an EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter, CI 1 instrument cable, GA 3 rack mount, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 "AA" size batteries, so it's ready to go right out of the box.
WIth a 42MHz bandwidth and 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, this Sennheiser wireless system offers you interference-free reception with great audio sensitivity. The receiver has a user-friendly menu operation with more control options, an illuminated graphic display to show transmitter settings and battery indication, Auto-Lock to avoid accidental setting changes, pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off, and more.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- 1 EM 500 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 CI 1 instrument cable
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
- RF frequency range: 516-865MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 32
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone) 25-18000Hz
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) jack: +12 dBu max.
- Receiver dimensions (WxDxH): (Receiver): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Weight (Receiver): 980g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V line
- Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
- Transmitter dimensions: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web