"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 365 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System
The Sennheiser ew 365 Wireless Condenser Microphone System is the best that the G3 300 series has to offer for voice. The top-notch condenser technology of the SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter coup... Click To Read More About This Product
The Sennheiser ew 365 Wireless Condenser Microphone System is the best that the G3 300 series has to offer for voice. The top-notch condenser technology of the SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter coupled with the true diversity of the EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver ensures you'll capture every last nuance and detail of your vocals.
The Sennheiser receiver also has an ethernet port, so you can use the included Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software, which gives you a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems. A programmable mute button on the microphone lets you decide when it is time to go on-air.
The Sennheiser wireless system also includes a convenient MZQ 1 microphone clip for mounting to your mic stand, G3 rack mount kit, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 "AA" size batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, condenser)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max.
Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
Weight (Receiver): 900g
RF output power: 10/30mW
Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D) x 265mm(H)
Weight (Transmitter): 450g
Transducer; Microphone type: electret-condenser
AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 152dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web