"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 335 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System Band G
The Sennheiser ew 335 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System delivers power with control. This wireless mic also ensures that vocals cut through, as well as providing you with a programmable mute butt... Click To Read More About This Product
The Sennheiser ew 335 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System delivers power with control. This wireless mic also ensures that vocals cut through, as well as providing you with a programmable mute button on the mic. Add in a backlit graphic display, intuitive menu navigation, and you have a professional wireless system.
Enjoy one-touch programming of the transmitter to the receiver via the wireless sync function. The Ethernet jack on the receiver allows for remote PC monitoring and control using Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software. The ew 335 G3's handheld transmitter is perfect for spontaneous dialogue, interviews, vocal music.
The Sennheiser ew 335 Cardioid Wireless Microphone System includes an EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver, SKM 300-835 G3 hand-held transmitter (cardioid, dynamic), 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip, 1 GA 3 rack mount, 1 NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 "AA" size batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-835 G3 hand-held transmitter (cardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: ± 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- 115 dB(A)
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +12 dBu max.
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D) x 265mm(H)
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: Dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.1mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web