"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless System
The Sennheiser ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless System makes your presentations come to life. The included omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuou... Click To Read More About This Product
The Sennheiser ew 112 G3 Omni Lavalier Wireless System makes your presentations come to life. The included omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small. It includes an SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter which has a 4-step battery indicator so you'll know if you're getting low on battery power.
The wireless system features quick setup, user-friendly operation, and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. It also has wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy setup, and illuminated graphic displays on both the transmitter and receiver. Also making your life easier, and your sound better is an Auto-Lock function to avoid accidental changing of settings. Sennheiser also builds in an HDX compander, integrated EQ and Soundcheck modes, and a programmable Mute function.
With this Sennheiser system you get an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern), NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 AA batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
Frequency response: 25-18.000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max, Jack: +12 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max 12 V DC
Dimensions: 202mm (W) x 212mm (H) x 43mm (D)
RF output power: typ. 30 mW battery AA (Mignon)
Power supply: 2x "AA" batteries (included)
Operating time: typ. 8h
Input voltage range: 1.8V line
Input voltage range: 3.0 V eff line
Dimensions: 82mm(W) x 64mm(H) x 24mm (D)
Transducer: Microphone type: permanent polarized 130dB(SPL) max.
AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa omni-directional
Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: omni-directional omni- directional
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web