"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Sennheiser XSW 65-A Wireless Vocal Set
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 65-A Vocal Set is part of the new XS series of wireless mics fr... Click To Read More About This Product
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 65-A Vocal Set is part of the new XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 65-A Vocal Set features a handheld wireless condenser mic transmitter with a supercardioid capsule, capable of 2.4 GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver, and 10mW of output, so you will be able to perform from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, mic clip, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, singers and presenters
- SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
- SKM 65 Handheld Transmitter Specs:
RF output power: 10mW
AF frequency response: 80Hz -16kHz
Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
Operating time: up to 10 hours
Dimensions: 9-13/16" — 2-1/8"
Weight: 0.5 lb.
Microphone type: pre-polarised condenser
Input sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL
EM10 Receiver Specs:
Receiver principle: True Diversity
Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
Adjacent channel rejection: ‰ 60dB
Intermodulation rejection: ‰ 50dB
Blocking: ‰ 65dB
AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1„4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
Dimensions: 7-7/8" — 1-5/8" — 5"
Weight: 1.6 lb.
SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, MZQ1 mic clip, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual
2 year warranty, including the Evolution wireless. Sennheiser Evolution wired mics have a 10 year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web