"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO is a traditionally-shaped tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds. The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO offers an incredible musical presence and assertiveness while provid... Click To Read More About This Product
The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO is a traditionally-shaped tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds. The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO offers an incredible musical presence and assertiveness while providing a subtle and sweet tremolo sound. The tuning on the SKYDIVER is the most commonly used tuning of tremolo harmonicas (also called 'asian tuning').
- Polymeric comb with single chamber per reed – very airtight and durable
- Stainless steel covers – no possibility of corrosion
- Ttraditionally-shaped (double-row) tremolo mouthpiece
- 48 stainless steel reeds
- Tuned according to the solo-tremolo tuning; three complete melody octaves of tonal range
- Full overtone-rich sound with an easy response
- Approved tuning stability due to stainless steel reeds
- Sweet sounding tremolo