The Rolls ADB2 Phantom Direct box is powered by standard microphone phantom power from 9-48V DC. The DI box uses a discrete low-noise differential driver for very quiet operation. The ADB2 has 2 - 1/4" input jacks wired in parallel, a male XLR output, and a 3-position attenuator with ground lift.
Protect Your Gear
Accidental damage, normalNormal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs. More details.
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Rolls ADB2 Phantom Direct Box
One year warranty.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice