Subject to the Obligations and Exclusions found below, this RIVERA product is warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, with the exception of tubes, which carry no warranty, and loudspeaker drivers, which are covered for 90 days.
The warranty period commences on the date of purchase by the original user. Performance under this warranty must be obtained at one of the following: a RIVERA Authorized Service Station, by returning the unit to the RIVERA factory with prior authorization, or (in countries outside of the United States) by a representative RIVERA distributor. A list of RIVERA Authorized Service Stations can be obtained from RIVERA, 12970 Branford St. Unit P, Arleta, CA 91331, USA, ATTN.: Warranty Service. Telephone (818) 767-4600; Fax (818) 394-2097.
1. This warranty will be honored only on the presentation of the original proof of purchase.
2. Transportation of the product to the service station or RIVERA factory is the responsibility of the user unless specifically stated otherwise in this warranty. RIVERA will pay for return shipping charges if the repairs are covered by the warranty.
1. This warranty shall not cover adjustment of customer-operated controls as explained in the appropriate model's instruction manual, or products that have been altered, replaced, or have missing serial numbers.
2. This warranty shall not apply to the appearance of accessory items including, but not limited to, cabinets, cabinet parts, or knobs.
3. This warranty does not apply to uncrating, setup, installation, or the removal and reinstallation of products for repair.
4. This warranty shall not apply to repairs or replacements necessitated by any cause beyond the control of RIVERA including, but not limited to, any malfunction, defects, or failure caused by or resulting from unauthorized service or parts, damage resulting from improper packaging when returning product, damaged or broken tubes, incorrect line voltage, improper maintenance, modification or repair for the user, abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, fire, flood, or other Acts of God.
5. This warranty shall not apply to any loudspeaker drivers that have been damaged due to thermal destruction, or physical destruction such as moisture, rips, tears, shock, or transport.
6. Responsibility for any repair of any RIVERA product sold outside of U.S. boundaries is borne by the RIVERA representative in that particular country or territory. Also, the warranty term and conditions may be different from those stated above. Please contact the RIVERA distributor or dealer in your country for more information.
for it any other obligation or liability. In no event shall RIVERA be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the use of this product, or for any delay in the performance or this warranty due to causes beyond our control. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitations on implied warranty and consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.