"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Rapco RoadHOG XLR Microphone Cable 75 ft.
Roadhog microphone cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough." This unique design of microphone cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after... Click To Read More About This Product
Roadhog microphone cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough." This unique design of microphone cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Two 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible, yet durable, with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Manufactured with Neutrik brand black XLR connectors
- ¢ Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: ROADHOG-RSMCA.K
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.295"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Î NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20C: