"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Rapco RoadHOG Instrument Cable 12 ft.
RoadHOG Instrument Cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough". This unique design of instrument cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after... Click To Read More About This Product
RoadHOG Instrument Cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough". This unique design of instrument cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
Choose the length you want from the drop-down style menu.
- Road Ready, Tour Tough Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a serve shield process for noise-free flexible operation
- Additional strain relief added by placing heat shrink over the barrel of the connectors
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Tough PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 20 gauge
Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper serve
Shield Coverage: 95%
Jacket: Matte PVC
Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Characteristic Impedance: 40Î NOMINAL
D.C. Resistance @ 20C: 10.7Î/1000'