PreSonus’ third-generation StudioLive® 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it re... Read More
PreSonus’ third-generation StudioLive® 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
• Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
• 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
• 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
• Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
• All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
• 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
• Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
• 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
• Insert effects on up to 4 channels
• New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
• Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture), 34x34 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
• Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.