2-channel controller, completely integrated with Serato DJ.
With just two channels, the DDJ-SR is a smaller and compact version of the DDJ-SX, but loaded with the same power, versatility, and seamless Serato integration. The DDJ-SR has two aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads. Visit our website for all of the details.
LAYOUT EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR SERATO DJ
The control parts of the DDJ-SR feature knobs and buttons in a layout for easy use with the diverse functions of "Serato DJ" for intuitive and dynamic DJ performances, such as large rubber pads for musical arrangements with dynamic actions, as well as "BIG JOG" enabling scratch performances exactly as the DJ has in mind. All of the buttons and knobs on the DDJ-SR are configured to operate with the "DJ Serato" software, so you can enjoy DJ play straight away simply by plugging the device into a PC.
PERFORMANCE PADS with "PAD PLUS"
Sixteen rubber Performance Pads are assigned to four modes - Hot Cue, Roll, Sample and Slicer - to add a physical element to mashing up tracks. The LED illuminated pads' Velocity Mode controls volume according to how hard DJs hit the pads.
The new PAD PLUS button on the DDJ-SR delivers another layer of control to the Performance Pads - enabling DJs to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and Hot Cues to the beat. And the BEAT INDICTOR gives a visual representation of the beat.
INTEGRATED 2-CHANNEL MIXER
The two-channel mixer layout enables intuitive mixing and scratching with Serato DJ deck. DJs simply hit the Deck Select button to effortless access decks. The DDJ-SR also features Cross Fader Reverse, so DJs can swap decks from left and right to suit their scratching style.
The DDJ-SR's BIG JOG ensures DJs always get the scratch response they expect. Plus the controller borrows the backlit from the club-standard CDJs, showing the playback status of the current track for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with "deck select" buttons for 4-deck mixing
- 16 Performance Pads provide Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler functions
- Large Jog Wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- PAD PLUS provides Hot Cue Roll, Trans, ComboFX and Sampler Roll
- Built-in Serato sound card
- High sound quality design tuned to match the audio features of "Serato DJ"
- USB powered: via connection to PC
- Channel Fader Start: use the channel fader to control Cues
- Crossfader curve adjust: to suit any type of sound
- Master level and channel level meters: instantly identify levels on each channel
Add power and versatility to your performance with the DDJ-SR.