Class-D powered two-way sound reinforcement speaker system.
The Peavey PV115D is a powered, two-way, sound reinforcement speaker system engineered to provide very high levels of performance in a compact powered loudspeaker. The PV115D is capable of generating peak SPL up to 121 dB. The lightweight yet rugged carpet covered enclosure with stand mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or PA sound. The trapezoidal cabinet has steel handles on either side for ease of portability, and four rubber feet for floor use, while a stand-mount adaptor on the bottom allows for easy speaker stand mounting. Black steel corners provide road protection to the cabinet. A black full-length powder-coated perforated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
The PV115D speaker system includes an internal power amp to drive its own speakers, as well as an amplifier output jack to drive another (passive) loudspeaker system. It supplies up to 400 watts peak available power to the internal speakers, and up to 400 watts peak available power to an external 8 ohm speaker system, for a total of 800 watts peak available power. The amplifier is equipped with DDT compression, providing protection from excessive amplifier clipping and the consequent distortion. A balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics consists of one combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack. A Contour switch provides some bass and treble lift when used as a background music source, etc. A Link Out 1/4" phone jack provides a pre-level send for linking multiple units together, to be controlled by a single volume control at a master unit.
- Two-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60 X 40
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- Steel pole mount adaptor
- T-Nut speaker mounting
A loudspeaker with unparalleled performance and value.