The Band-in-a-Box 2011 Audiophile Edition ships preinstalled and ready to use on a 750GB hard drive.
Band-in-a-Box 2011.5 for Macintosh is here, adding 20 new features to the 50 new features that were included in Band-in-a-Box 2011! We've made enhancements to the RealTracks including improved timing of RealTracks and RealDrums on Snow Leopard and Lion, support for Pedal Bass, a "Same-but-different RealTracks" feature which ensures that multiple versions of the same RealTrack always play different riffs, smoother playing in waltzes, better pushes and more simple variations.
The Audiophile version includes:
RealTracks in the Audiophile: Over 700 instruments total
- Band-in-a-Box 2011.5
- RealTracks Sets 1-136: All available RealTracks, Over 700 instruments total!
- RealDrums Sets 1-29: All available RealDrums, over 250 main drum styles plus hundreds of variations
- Includes ALL of the original uncompressed lossless WAV files for the RealTracks Drums, in addition to the compressed wma files that are shipped with other packages.
- Styles Sets 0-77: All MIDI Styles Sets, over 1500 MIDI styles total.
- Soloist Sets 1-13 & 16-20: Over 300 Soloists, including Andy Laverne 'Artist Soloist' series.
- Melodist Sets 1-8: Over 200 Melodists.
- Band-in-a-Box Video Tutorial PAK
- Band-In-A-Box Songs & Lessons Pak: 25 Add-ons for Band-in-a-Box, including the Essential Riffs and Phrases Series, Fakebooks, complete Master Solos Series, CopyMe, Duets, Novelty Piano Riffs, Country Guitar Solos, and Folk Songs.
What are RealTracks? RealTracks replace the MIDI track for that instrument, and can be controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). They follow the chord progression that you have entered, so you hear an authentic audio accompaniment or solo. RealTracks are not "samples"... They are full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars at a time, playing in perfect sync with the other tracks.RealDrums in the Audiophile: Over 250 RealDrums main drum styles plus hundreds of variations of each.
What are RealDrums? They are not "samples" of single drum hits, but are full recordings lasting from 1 to 8 bars at a time, playing along in perfect sync with the other tracks. As well as incredible drum sounds, you hear the exact rhythms and variations played by the drummer.
Band-In-A-Box 11.5 version features:
New features in Band-in-a-Box 2011!
- There's the new "Same-But-Different" feature, which ensures that, if you have 2 (or more) of the same RealTracks on different tracks, that they will never play the same thing at the same time.
- Support for Pedal Bass RealTracks!.
- 101 new RealTracks in sets 122-136, including: 70's Soul, Celtic Hornpipes & Slipjigs, Crossover Pop, Gypsy Jazz, Jazz Piano and Organ, Brent Mason Country soloing, Praise & Worship, and much more!
- Big improvements to the sounds of the RealTracks so that they sound more natural over a much wider range of tempos, using the elastique Pro V2 time stretching engine by zplane.development. These improvements are built-in, so there's nothing you need to do to get it working. Your existing songs will just sound better automatically!
- A new Mixer window, allows you to quickly set volumes, panning, reverb, tone and patches. The Mixer floats on top of the current window, so you can place it wherever it's convenient to make quick and easy adjustments to your Band-in-a-Box track settings.
- Enhanced RealTracks, so that you can now have RealTracks style changes within a song, generate RealTracks Soloist Medleys, and more.
- There's a Scales Wizard for practicing, which generates scales for any chord progression, and new StylePicker Filters show you only the styles that match your search criteria.
- 101 new RealTracks since July 2010, including: Gypsy Jazz, Celtic Jigs & Reels, Calypso, Praise & Worship, Reggae, Brent Mason Guitar, and so much more!