MusicXPC computers come standard with one-year parts and labor warranty.
MusicXPC warrants its current (non-discontinued) computer hardware products to be free from defective materials and faulty workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Upon written notice of a defect in the computer hardware supplied to MusicXPC by a MusicXPC reseller within the warranty period, MusicXPC shall at its option replace or repair any hardware portion of the system that it determines to contain defective material or faulty workmanship. Products that have been discontinued for longer than 6 months are not covered under warranty.
EXCLUSIONS The warranty on your MusicXPC computer shall not apply to defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, acts of third persons, power fluctuations, environmental conditions, any force of nature, alterations to the equipment at customer's direction, shipping or in-transit damage or other causes beyond MusicXPC's control.
MusicXPC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss or injury to business, profits, goodwill, or for exemplary damages.
SERVICE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD If your hardware should fail during the warranty period please contact our telephone support. If it is determined that your machine has a manufacturers defect please contact the MusicXPC reseller from whom you purchased your MusicXPC. The MusicXPC reseller will arrange to have your computer returned for warranty service. Please do not contact MusicXPC directly for RMA numbers.
GUIDELINES for RETURNING your COMPUTER
1. Your MusicXPC reseller will obtain an RMA number from Music Marketing Inc.
2. If possible, make a back-up of your important files. IMPORTANT: Our obligation is to return the computer to its factory state, not to preserve your data. We cannot guarantee your data.
3. Include as detailed a report as possible describing the problem and/or test samples which illustrate the problems you are having.
4. Use the original shipping carton and packing materials that your MusicXPC came with.
5. Remove and retain cables and accessories unless specified by MusicXPC.
6. Take your computer to the MusicXPC reseller.
7. If a MusicXPC reseller refuses to assist you with your return, contact our customer service department at 416 789-7100.
WARNING: MusicXPC will not be responsible for damage as a result of inadequate packaging. Use the original packing material whenever possible. A computer is a delicate device that requires very robust and very protective packaging.
SERVICE OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY PERIOD
MusicXPC computers not in warranty follow the same procedure outlined above. Repair work on MusicXPC computers outside of the warranty period shall be charged at a rate of $100 per hour [minimum 1 hour] plus the cost of hardware components required in the repair.
You are changing the Ship-To country.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer
restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or
all of the items in your cart may not ship to the