|GC Shopping Cart|
Protect Your Gear
Accidental damage, normalNormal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs. More details.
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Moog Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
Moog music warrants each instrument to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after delivery to the retail purchaser. The warranty is void if the instrument has been modified in any manner other than in accordance with written instructions from Moog Music, Inc., of if the defect or failure is judged by Moog Music, Inc., to be caused by normal wear, accident, neglect, or conditions of operation other than those specified in the instruction manual.
This warranty is subject to verification by Moog Music, Inc., that a defect or failure exists and that the original purchaser complies with the following:
1. Warranty Registration Card must be returned by the purchaser to Moog Music, Inc., within 10 days of retail purchase.
2. Moog Music, Inc., must be notified by telephone, or in writing, of the problem to secure authorization to return the instrument to the factory or warranty center.
3. The instrument must be shipped prepaid. It will be returned with shipping charges prepaid by Moog Music, Inc.
MOOG MUSIC, INC., MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEEDING THE DURATION OF THE AFORESTATED OBLIGATIONS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. NORLIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Moog Music, Inc., authorizes no persons to assume for it any warranty or other liability in connection with the sale of Moog Music, Inc., instruments.
Moog Music, Inc., reserves the right to make changes in design at anytime without incurring any obligation to install same on units previously purchased.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice