The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and one-piece, comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-di... Click To Read More About This Product
The Mitchell TB500 bass starts with a custom contour alder body and one-piece, comfortable-profile maple neck with a smooth Indian rosewood fretboard. Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico-V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock, while mitigating microphonics and feedback. Separate volume controls for each pickup provide complete sound sculpting, along with a master tone for even more sonic options. The high-mass modern bridge ensures a robust tone, smooth sustain for days, and solid intonation.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.
• Alder body and one-piece maple neck with 20 jumbo frets for traditional tone and feel
• Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups go from blues to classic to modern rock while reducing microphonics and feedback
• High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
• Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhances tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.