The Mitchell MD300 features a carved top, double cutaway, basswood body and a one-piece, bolt-on maple neck, offering outstanding resonance and articulation. For a more advanced, modern sound, there's... Read More
The Mitchell MD300 features a carved top, double cutaway, basswood body and a one-piece, bolt-on maple neck, offering outstanding resonance and articulation. For a more advanced, modern sound, there's a rail-style ceramic humbucker in the bridge and a mini-rail Alnico V humbucker in the neck position. They both provide a more consistent magnetic pull versus standard pole pieces, which enhances overall tone and sustain. It also allows for additional picking room for advanced players while also expanding the visual beauty of the guitar top. The string-thru body design increases sustain even further, and high-ratio locking tuning machines make precise tuning easy.
Before delivery to our dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Walnut Satin (WS), Black (BK) and Blood Red (BR). Case sold separately.
• Modern carved basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with rosewood fretboard
• H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style Alnico V pickups to reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
• Locking tuning machines and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.