This is a value-packed way to get a great guitar and everything you need to make music.Package contentsMD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Black G10 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp BlackElectric Guitar... Click To Read More About This Product
This is a value-packed way to get a great guitar and everything you need to make music.
MD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Black
G10 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp Black
Electric Guitar Gig bag
2" Poly Strap Black
Tortex Standard Guitar Picks .73 mm 1 Dozen
The affordable Mitchell MD200 offers a double cutaway basswood body and a one-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. For a modern sound, there's a rail-style ceramic humbucker in the bridge and mini-rail humbucker in the neck position. They both provide a more consistent magnetic pull versus standard pole pieces, enhancing overall tone and sustain. High-ratio tuners allows for precise tuning control. The MD200 also includes a flatter neck radius, which allows for easier fretboard gymnastics. For even more sustain and articulation, the MD200 comes with string-through body construction.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) and White (WH). Case sold separately.
• Modern basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with rosewood fretboard
• H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playing
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.