The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An optional AAA quilt maple veneer provides the MB300 wi... Click To Read More About This Product
The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An optional AAA quilt maple veneer provides the MB300 with a top-shelf look. The Deep Bevel Cutaway (also featured on Mitchell electric guitars) offers increased playing freedom across the entire fretboard. A 3-band active EQ provides up to 12dB boost or cut at 3 select frequencies for amazing tonal control for any style of music. Black nickel die-cast tuners and a high-mass bridge add to the premium appeal and tone.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
• Carved-top basswood body with optional eye-catching AAA quilt maple veneer for superior looks
• One-piece maple neck with 24 jumbo frets that are ideal for any style of playing
• Deep beveled cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups, featuring extra-large pole pieces, cover a wide array of musical genres
• Master volume, pickup blend, 3-band active EQ (+/-12 dB) for precise sound control
• High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.