1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362. "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean Guitar Center Stores, Inc.; its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies; and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries; and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents. Sweepstakes Administrator shall mean Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362.
3. REOCCURRING DAILY SWEEPSTAKES: For each calendar day during April 2014, Sponsor will start a new sweepstakes (each a different “Daily Sweepstakes”) and will subsequently hold a random drawing as provided herein (each a different Sweepstakes) for a Prize (“Prize”) to be determined prior to the beginning of each Daily Sweepstakes. The entry period for each Daily Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. PT on each day starting April 1, 2014, and ends 9:59:59 a.m. PT on the following day. The final Daily Sweepstakes will start April 30, 2014. The Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Prize(s) for each Daily Sweepstakes will be posted on guitarcenter.com (the “Website”) and will vary from day to day at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Daily Sweepstakes. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the Daily Sweepstakes at any time without notice but will complete any Daily Sweepstakes that has started before Sponsor’s discontinuation of the Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Employees, and agents of Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies; and their respective officers, directors, and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
5. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes only by online entry as follows: go to guitarcenter.com and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes by filling out the online entry form. One entry per person (“Entrant”) per Daily Sweepstakes. If more than one entry is submitted for any Daily Sweepstakes, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any intentional attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent Daily Sweepstakes. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries; for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic, and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner ("Potential Winner") for each Daily Sweepstakes will be selected in random drawings, one for each respective Daily Sweepstakes all occurring on or about May 10, 2014, by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Potential Winner will be notified by telephone, U.S. mail, and/or email ("Prize Notification") and must provide by email within three (3) days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), his/her full name, confirmation of the email address and a mailing address ("Mailing Information") where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a W-9 tax form (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must include the street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the respective Daily Sweepstakes. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, a set of Sweepstakes Documents will be sent to him/her via either overnight mail and/or by email. Each Potential Winner (or, in the event that the Potential Winner is an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return the Sweepstakes Documents within three (3) days of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor's receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the winner ("Winner") of the respective Daily Sweepstakes. Return of any Prize Notification or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 6 until a qualified Winner has been selected for each Daily Sweepstakes. If an insufficient number of entries is received to select a Winner from any Daily Sweepstakes, the respective Prize for that Daily Sweepstakes will not be awarded.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize specifications will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is nontransferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize will be awarded provided it is properly claimed. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local, and other taxes, and any license, destination, and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner may be required to properly fill out a W-9 tax form and issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
10. INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice; and to select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website; any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Los Angeles County, CA; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
13. WINNER’S LIST: For a Winner's List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "THE GUITAR CENTER MIC MONTH GIVEAWAYS" Sweepstakes, Winner's List, c/o Guitar Center Stores, Inc., 5795 Lindero Canyon Road, Westlake Village, CA 91362, to be received no later than six (6) months after the completion of the Sweepstakes. Winner's List will comprise the Winners of each Sweepstakes within the six (6) months prior to receipt of the Winner's List request.
TM and © 2014. Guitar Center Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.
Trade In Trade Up Terms and Conditions:
Exclusions and Limitations for the 15% off Trade In Offer:
15% off a single-item purchase of new equipment (up to a $500 discount) with qualifying trade-in on the same transaction. Excludes Clearance, price matches, scratch & dent, Used, Vintage equipment, tax/shipping charges, Gift Cards, Stick and String Club memberships, and musician services (Pro Coverage, GC Garage, GC Studios). Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions or offers. No cash value.
Products from the following manufacturers do not qualify for this offer:
3 Monkeys Amps, 3rd Power Amps, 65amps, A Designs, ADAM Audio, Aguilar, Akai Professional, AKG, Alesis, Allen & Heath, Alto, Altus, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Antelope Audio, Antoine Courtois Paris, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, Armstrong, ART, Arturia, Audio-Technica, Audix, Auralex, Avalon, Avanti, Avid, Axl, Azumi, B&S, B3 Guitars, Bach, Bad Cat, BAM, BeatKangz, Beats By Dre, Bedell, Behringer, Belkin, Benchmark, Benchmark Media Systems, Benedetto Guitars, Besson, Bixonic, Black Cat, Blackheart, Blackstar, Blue, Bogner, Bosch, Bose, Boss, Breedlove, Bricasti, Brio, BSS Audio, Budda, Buffet Crampon, Bugera, Bundy, Carl Martin, Casio, Cerwin-Vega, Chameleon Labs, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Cleartone, Cloud, Conn, Cordoba Music Group, Courtois, Crate, Crown, Cusack, Daking, Dangerous Music, dbx, ddrum, Dean, Death By Audio, Diamond Amplification, Diezel, DigiTech, Dime Amplification, Disney by Washburn, DLS Effects, Drawmer, Dunnett, Drum Workshop, Earthquaker Devices, EBS, Eden, Edirol, Elation, Electro-Harmonix, Electro-Voice, Elysia, Emerson, EMG, Eminence, EMMA Electronic, Empirical Labs, Empress Effects, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Evil Robot, F. Loree Paris, Fano Guitars, Fargen Amps, Fender, Fender Custom Shop, Fishman, Focal, Focusrite, Fox, Friedman, Fryette, Fuchs, Fulltone, Furman, G7th, Gallien-Krueger, Galway, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Genz Benz, Getzen, Gibson, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Giffin Guitars, GNI Pedals, Godlyke, Gold Tone, Golden Age, Golden Age Project, Grace Design, Great Divide, Great River, Gretsch, Gretsch Drums, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Guyatone, Hagstrom, Hans Hoyer, Hao, Harden Engineering, Harman, Haynes, Hercules, HHB, Hohner, Holton, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, J Puchner, Jackson, JamHub, Jasmine by Takamine, JBL, Jet City Amplification, Jody Jaz, Jupiter, K&M, Kanstul, Kawai, Keeley, Keilwerth, Keith McMillen Instruments, Kemper, King, Koll Guitars, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Kurzweil, Kush Audio, Laney, Langevin, Leblanc, Lexicon, Line 6, LovePedal, LP, LsL Instruments, Ludwig, Luna Guitars, M-Audio, Mackie, Mad Professor, Malekko Heavy Industry, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, Martin-Leblac, Matchless Amps, Maxon, Meinl, Meinl Weston, Millennia, Miraphone, Mixosaurus, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Morgan, MOTU, Music Man, MusicXPC, N-Tune, Neumann, Neve, Nord, Novation, NS Design, Numark, Olympus, On-Stage Stands, Option 5, Orange Amplifiers, Ortofon, Ovation, P. Mauriat, Pacific Drums & Percussion (PDP), Paiste, Parker Guitars, Pearl, Peavey, Pelonis Sound and Acoustics, Perris, Phonic, Pigtronix, Pioneer, Powell, Prelude by Conn-Selmer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, Purple Audio, QSC, Quik Lok, Radial Engineering, Rainsong, Randall, Rane, Reunion Blues, Rickenbacker, Rivera, RME, Roc-N-Soc, Rockbag by Warwick, Rockbass by Warwick, Rockcase by Warwick, RockStand by Warwick, Rode Microphones, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Sample Logic, Schecter Guitar Research, Scherzer, Schilke, Schreiber, Schroeder, Schroeder Guitars, Selmer, Selmer Paris, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, SM Pro Audio, Softube, Soldano, Solid State Logic, Sonare, Sonivox, Soul, Soundcraft, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Stephanhouser, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, Sweet Sound Electronic, Splawn, SWR, T-REX Engineering, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Tascam, Taylor, TDK, Tech 21, Telefunken, Thermionic Culture, Toadworks, Tobias, Toca, Tone King, Tortuga, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Two Rock, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, Violet Audio, Vito, VMI, Voodoo Lab, VOX, W. Nirschl, Waldorf, Wampler, Warwick, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Western Digital, Xotic Effects, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Yanagisawa, Zildjian, Zoom, ZVex Effects
Cash Payout Limitations:
Payouts are given in cash up to $500. Payouts more than $500 will be provided by check. Cash payouts not available at New Orleans, Shreveport, Greensboro, Lafayette and Baton Rouge locations.
Guitar Center may not make an offer on some items after inspection. See a Guitar Center Sales Associate for gear inspection and trade in offer.Private transactions are permitted only on a trade basis. Expo sales and purchases may be with Guitar Center only and purchase/sale of gear between customers is prohibited. Private trades are permitted outside the store only. Guitar Center assumes no responsibility for private trades. Absolutely no dealers.