"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Meinl Radial 5-Ply Wood Construction Bongos Bubinga 6.75 & 8 in.
MEINL's new Radial Ply Construction was adopted from traditional drum-set shell building techniques. It uses several thin layers of wood being formed together to make a super strong shell that is ligh... Click To Read More About This Product
MEINL's new Radial Ply Construction was adopted from traditional drum-set shell building techniques. It uses several thin layers of wood being formed together to make a super strong shell that is lighter and more resonant. Add to that Meinl's patented Free Ride system that allows the bongos to be joined with no holes drilled in the shells and you have some serious bongo innovation.ï»¿
- MEINL Free Ride Suspension System (patented in Germany)
- True Skin Cow Heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.5 mm rounded SSR-Rims
- RAPC Technology
- 5 layers of plywood
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune Up Oil
One year replacement, parts, and labor warranty on all percussion products.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All