"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Meinl Professional Series Conga Aztec Red Fade 11.75"
The Roland Meinl Professional Series Congas--one of the finest instruments in the Meinl Percussion program Outstanding in look and sound reaching from fat basses to cutting slaps with a great warm ov... Read More
The Roland Meinl Professional Series Congas--one of the finest instruments in the Meinl Percussion program Outstanding in look and sound reaching from fat basses to cutting slaps with a great warm overall tone. They have set the standard in the professional conga ranges.
Whether you choose the fat-sounding tumba, the warm, resonant conga, or the sharp, cutting quinto, you'll know you're drums will sound the way you want them to. Pick up all 3 drums for a total pro percussion setup.
- Size: 11" quinto, 11-3/4" conga, 12-1/2" tumba
- 30" tall
- Material: two-ply Rubber Wood
- True skin buffalo heads
- 10 mm strong tuning lugs
- 4 mm rounded SSR-rims
- Chrome plated hardware
- Meinl Conga Saver (patented)
- Meinl Soundpads
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
One year replacement, parts, and labor warranty on all percussion products.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web