Solid, budget-friendly dreadnought with hand-rubbed finish, quality Fishman electronics.
The X Series DX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a D-14 platform and a dreadnought body design that produces the rich, dynamic sound and look that Martin is known for. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the X Series DX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body, sure to please any level of player.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:D-1414 Fret
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:MahoganyHPL
- Bracing pattern:Non scalloped X-type
- Body finish:Hand-rubbed
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modified Low OvalHigh Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Birch Laminate
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Behind the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:RosewoodHPL
- Tuning machines:ChromeEncloded Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White Tusq/White Corian
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
This Martin dreadnought can be yours with only a few clicks. Add to your cart now!