"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 130 Apprentice Collection Viola Outfit 15 in.
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools. The hand-carved Maple Leaf Strings 130 viola is d... Click To Read More About This Product
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools. The hand-carved Maple Leaf Strings 130 viola is designed to give you the best possible start to your journey in music. Available in 15" through 16.5" (select from dropdown menu).
These instruments are designed for the beginning string student. With any Maple Leaf Strings instrument, essential elements like an ebony fingerboard and genuine purfling are presumed. Maple Leaf then scoops the top below the purfle line, a feature usually reserved for higher-level instruments, and then hand applies an oil varnish.
A protective case and a graphite bow complete the package, giving the young violist Viola outfit with a proper, cost-effective start.
- Otto tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit varnish
- Fully hand-carved with seasoned spruce top and flamed curly-maple back
- Outfit includes brazilwood bow and case
- 4/4 and 3/4 violins set-up with Maple
- Leaf Strings perlon strings; smaller violins
- and violas set up with D™Addario Prelude strings
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Otto Composite with four fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Prelude
- Finish: Hand applied Oil Varnish
- Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
- Case: Violin and Viola Plywood construction oblong suspension case; Cello: Padded Bag
- Sizes: Violin: 1/16 - 4/4; Viola 12-16.5
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web