"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Malletech Widebar Soloist Xylophone
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professional in mind and features extra wide, round end rosewo... Click To Read More About This Product
The Malletech XBA 4.0 Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is an updated version of the "Artist Special.". The XBA 4.0 has been designed with the professional in mind and features extra wide, round end rosewood bars and tunable brass resonators.
Players will appreciate that the solid oak honey finsh frame's easy setup and break down. The adjustable height frame will make the instrument comfortable to play in any number situations.
- Easy to set up and break down
- Light weight
- Thrilling, clear sound
- Different tunings
- Bars - Graduated from 1-5/8" wide x 1" thick to 2-1/2" wide by 1" thick
- Range - 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
- Pitch - A=442 standard, other tuning options available
- Height - 34-5/8" to top of naturals, 36" overall; adjustable up to 8" higher
- Width - 34" low end, 14" high end
- Length - 78 1/8"
- Weight - approximately 138 pounds
- End boards - 1-3/4" thick solid oak and 1-1/4" brass tubes
- Bar rails - 3/4" thick by 3" high solid oak
- Bracing - 1/4" thick solid brass
- Hardware - Stainless steel bar posts and fasteners
- Resonators - Brass tubes ranging from 1-1/4" diameter to 2-3/4" diameter
- Finish - Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web