Superb sound with ultra-low latency
The UltraLite-mk4 provides flexible and mobile USB2 audio connectivity to your computer with ultra-low latency and superb analog quality at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You get all the I/O you need, including two mic/guitar inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten analog outputs, 8-channel optical digital I/O, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone output.
Built for studio or stage
Housed in a compact, aluminum alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk4 is equally well suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk4 provides 18 inputs and 22 outputs, for a total of 40 I/O channels.
All the I/O you need
Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
Large console-style mixing
Record, monitor, route and process all live inputs using the on-board 48-channel large console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer.
DSP-driven effects processing
Apply hardware-based, DSP-driven effects processing to your mix, independent of your host computer. Add Classic ReverbTM with lengths up to 60 seconds.
Modeled analog EQ and compression
Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modeled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the LevelerTM, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2ATM optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
Analyze and scope your audio with advanced diagnostic tools, including a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram “waterfall” display, full-featured oscilloscope, X- Y plot and phase analyzer.
Mobile recording and mixing
After recording and mixing in the studio, take the UltraLite-mk4 on the road with your laptop for mobile recording and live mixing.
From studio to stage, the UltraLite-mk4 delivers exceptional sound quality, ultra- low latency drivers, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels
- 2 mic/guitar ins, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O
- Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency
- Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range
- Rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
- 48-input digital mixer
- 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects
- Reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
- Modeled vintage effects processing
- Flexible matrix routing and
- Control everything from your laptop or mobile device through a Wi-Fi network
- Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS) Compatible with all audio software
- LCD lets you view signal activity with detailed metering for analog and digital I/O
- Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows