"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Ludwig Standard Maple Series Snare Drum 14 x 8 in. Black Flames
- 1500000038872 POS #:113017305
Ludwig’s new Standard Maple snare series offers an admirable combination of rich pure sound and durability, but at an affordable price. Made in the Ludwig factory in Monroe NC, this series can’t be be... Click To Read More About This Product
Ludwig’s new Standard Maple snare series offers an admirable combination of rich pure sound and durability, but at an affordable price. Made in the Ludwig factory in Monroe NC, this series can’t be beat when it comes to price and uncompromised value. Standard Maple snares use 7 plies of Maple plus an attractive outer wrap or veneer combined with Bowtie lugs and Triple Flange hoops for a great look and sound.
- Snare Size: 14 x 8 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 7-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
Maple and birch drum sets (drums only) - 3 year warranty.
Marching and tympani drums - 3 year warranty.
Sticks and hardware - one year warranty.
Cases - one year warranty.
Accent Drum line - one year warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All