"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Ludwig Copper Phonic Hammered Snare Drum
With close to century of experience building copper timpani, the newest member to the Ludwig USA snare drum range is the Copper Phonic Hammered snare drum. The first American-made Ludwig snare drum in... Click To Read More About This Product
With close to century of experience building copper timpani, the newest member to the Ludwig USA snare drum range is the Copper Phonic Hammered snare drum. The first American-made Ludwig snare drum in 20 years offers a 1.2mm hammered shell and produces warm tone, powerful attack and dry overtones.
This drum is fitted with Imperial or tube lugs and 2.3mm hoops, and finished with a hammered and polished exterior. Built to the same standards as Ludwig's Black Beauty, Supraphonic and Bronze Phonic models, the Copper Phonic is a legend in the making. Available in 14" x 5" and 14" x 6-1/2" sizes.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Copper
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Multiple
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
Maple and birch drum sets (drums only) - 3 year warranty.
Marching and tympani drums - 3 year warranty.
Sticks and hardware - one year warranty.
Cases - one year warranty.
Accent Drum line - one year warranty.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web