"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Leblanc TR680 Series F Attachment Trombone TR680 Lacquer
This instrument is highly recommended as an introduction to the bass trombone, as it offers enough resistance for the student to produce a full sound and assists in maintaining intonati... Read More
This instrument is highly recommended as an introduction to the bass trombone, as it offers enough resistance for the student to produce a full sound and assists in maintaining intonation. The unique "flat wrap" F attachment provides an extra measure of protection against damage.
- .547" bore
- 9" rose brass bell
- F attachment with short-stroke string linkage
- Bell: 9.0 inch diameter
Slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver with seamless inner slide and integral chamfered stocking. Brass outside slides
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web