The Kustom KPX115P powered speaker cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cab offers fantastic audio quality. A specially-voiced crossover maintains clear separation ... Click To Read More About This Product
The Kustom KPX115P powered speaker cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cab offers fantastic audio quality. A specially-voiced crossover maintains clear separation of frequencies for crisp detailed sound reproduction. The cabinet's 15" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while the Neo-compression driver reproduces all the clear high tones. The KPX115P is equipped with two Balanced parallel input jacks (one XLR and one ¼") that accommodate line-level devices (not microphones) as well as a Balanced Line Out (1/4") which allows additional Powered cabinets to be connected. The KPX series has been designed to withstand years of active duty with sturdy metal grilles, stout handles, and a high-quality, heavy-duty finish. The cabs also offer a 1-3/8 pole mount insert.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kustom PA KPX115P 15" Powered Speaker:
1. I added the Behringer Xenyx Q1202USB Mixer for $100 with 2 of these 15" speakers and now I have a very versatile system for practicing (keyboards/guitar/bass), home stereo, TV/movie viewing and some modest (family reunion type < 100) PA applications,
2. At low to medium (medium = all your neighbors in your apartment/condo complex will be calling you by your middle name you never knew you had) sound levels, this speaker is exquisite at this price point. The highs are clear and the bass is tight. You need to spend 4X - 10X more money to start hearing noticeable high freq improvements.
3. At high (high = neighbors across the street will either call the cops or join your party and drink your beer) sound levels this unit is no JBL SRX815P. I have heard some of the best powered JBL speakers in street/fair venues and they are clear at their highest levels. I haven't pumped my Kustoms to their highest levels yet (hey these are new units i want to use them for a long time) but i can start to hear slight distortion levels starting at medium high sound levels.
4. HOWEVER: On a $'s basis, 1 JBL SRX815P = 8.8 Kustom KPX115P 15" Powered Speakers. If I had the cash i would pit 2 JBL's against 16 Kustom speakers. (Maybe some Guitar Center in the USA could set up this demo at one of their in store performance stage?????) My money would be on the 8 Kustoms because 1,414 sq in of speaker moves a lot more air than 177 sq in of speaker
5. Durable. The thick metal grills would seem to protect the speaker cone from being punctured by a stray speaker cabinet corner as the equipment van made a hard left turn. The built in speaker handles seem to be quite sturdy.
6. Heavy: The heavier the cabinet, the less buzzing. It is a trade off that never goes away. That is why JBL's are so expensive. On a sound quality/volume per pound basis, JBL's are one of the best. In the above challenge it is 63 lbs of JBL vs 400 lbs of Kustoms
OVERALL: Don't let this deal pass you by.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.