Bring nylon string tone to the stage with the Kremona Fiesta F65CW TL. Thanks to a trim 2.5” layered rosewood body and solid red cedar top, Fiesta TL delivers bold acousticity and perky response whils... Click To Read More About This Product
Bring nylon string tone to the stage with the Kremona Fiesta F65CW TL. Thanks to a trim 2.5” layered rosewood body and solid red cedar top, Fiesta TL delivers bold acousticity and perky response whilst hanging comfortably when worn with a strap—even when not plugged in. Employ the built-in Fishman Presys Blend electronics to bring your music to any size room, or simply enjoy the comfort of this thin-bodied guitar in the confines of your atelier. Either way, players will appreciate its gentle 500 mm neck radius irresistible when tackling tough chords. Grip it and rip it. Includes gig bag.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kremona F65CW TL Thin Bodied Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
- The Kremona F65CW-TL sets close against my body and relieves much of the stress that a standard body puts on my arthritic shoulder. I don't have to stop playing because of pain. Really, it makes a big difference.
- It's a beautiful instrument, just as advertised: Cedar top, Rosewood back and sides, etc. The sound is good, really better electrified.
- I found no flaws, no sharp edges on fret bars, beautiful finish, really attractive gig bag with pockets, easy to setup.
- This is probably a con of all Thin-Line guitars; but, the depth and broadness of the sounds are less than my experience with standard thickness acoustics.
- Classical guitars, that I am aware, all have flat radius fret boards. This one has a slight curved fret board, not a real issue with me. But. I thought worth mentioning.
- I sent emails to the factory in Bulgaria and to the Kremona USA asking questions and they answered them, wow.