"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome
The MA-1 is a compact metronome that solidly covers all the basics with a broad tempo range and a rich variety of beats and rhythm patterns. The MA-1 also shows the beat in an innovative way that make... Read More
The MA-1 is a compact metronome that solidly covers all the basics with a broad tempo range and a rich variety of beats and rhythm patterns. The MA-1 also shows the beat in an innovative way that makes practicing easier. The MA-1 is available in your choice of two-tone color schemes: blue and black, or black and red. With stylish design and reliable functionality, this is an indispensible rhythm training aide for any musician.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Available in two attractive color schemes: blue and black, or black and red
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 - B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 - 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
- Tempo range: 30 to 252/min (BPM)
Tempo settings: Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
Beats: 0-9 beats
Rhythms: Quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted).
Tempo accuracy: +/-0.2 %
Reference pitch: Twelve-tone equal temperament C4-B4
Calibration range: 410Hz-480Hz (1Hz steps)
Reference pitch precision: +/-1 cent or better
Connectors: Headphones jack (stereo mini jack ¸3.5mm / 1/8")
Speaker: Dynamic speaker (Max. 0.5W, ¸23mm)
Power supply: Two AAA batteries, 3V (included)
Battery Life: Approx. 70 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries); Approx. 290 hours (when using alkaline batteries), (tempo 120, 4 beats, and max volume)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 59 x 17 mm / 4.02 x 2.32 x 0.67 inches
Weight: 71g / 2.5 oz. (including batteries)
Included Items: Two AAA batteries for checking operation
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web