"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Korg LP-380 Lifestyle Digital Piano
The LP-380 provides brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reprodu... Click To Read More About This Product
The LP-380 provides brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound, while Korg's flagship RH3 keybed enables expressive performances.
The LP-380 is a digital piano that's designed with a style to match your interior dcor. Merely 26 cm in depth, it's slim enough to fit anywhere. The wooden key cover is flat on top, allowing the instrument to blend elegantly into your room when you're not playing it. Keeping safety in mind, the cover uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently. The slim and stylish chassis projects a sense of stability. The RH3 keyboard, three pedals, and large-diameter speakers ensure a superb piano-playing experience and rich piano sound. Choose from two colors to match the atmosphere of your room: black or white.
Rich piano sounds that you'll enjoy playing
In order to reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano as closely as possible, the sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. From subtle touches to powerful crescendos, the sound will respond realistically to your playing. In particular, the Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, making the overall sound of the piano even more pleasant and enjoyable to play.
Authentic vintage electric piano sounds
As a musical instrument manufacturer, Korg has placed particular emphasis on the electric piano sounds. They reproduce not only the way that the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
30 high-quality sounds
Starting with piano and electric piano, there are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built in. There's also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time. Two headphone jacks make it convenient for two people to enjoy playing the LP-380 together. You also have a choice of nine different temperaments, supporting historically authentic performances with period instrument ensembles.
- Slim and stylish design
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support
- Sustain pedal sold separately
- Keyboard: 73 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks) Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2,
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Amplification: 22-watt — 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported), Soft (Half-pedaling supported), Sostenuto
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,355 — 351 — 772 mm / 53.35 —13.82 — 30.39"
- 1,355 — 351 — 936 mm / 53.35 —13.82 — 36.85" (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lb. (including Stand)
- Color Variations: Black (LP-380-BK), White (LP-380-WH)
USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
Warranty Requirements and Limitations:
-Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
-The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
-Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse.
-The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
-Damage resulting from modification.
-Damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web